Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Switching from Entourage to Snow Leopard (What is the best configuration to use Snow Leopard with KMS?)
  •  
Will Mayall

Send a private message to this user
After many years of crazy experiences with Entourage, I'm finally switching over to Apple's suite of applications (Mail, Address Book, iCal) running on Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6).

I'll be switching many other users and want to confirm the best configuration for connecting to KMS. This is my current configuration:

Mail - IMAP
Address Book - Kerio Sync Connector
iCal - CalDAV (configured via the "Auto-configure iCal" tool)

Is there a better way to configure Snow Leopard for use with KMS?

Thanks,

Will Mayall

P.S. It would be great if the Kerio Integration page could spell out the settings a bit more clearly. There are options that no longer seem appropriate (like Sync Connector for iCal) and others that are missing (like Sync Connector for Address Book and IMAP for Mail). I'd like to be able to point people to the Integration page but find I then need to give them explicit instructions on what to do.

P.P.S. I use the above configuration on two machines and also use Mobile Me to sync contacts and calendars. This is a bit of an experiment but, so far, seems to work without problems.

Previous Topic: Outlook is not asking username and password at the time of opening
Next Topic: Configure Mac 10.6 Address Book
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 14:18:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00324 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.