Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Snow Leopard iCal problems with KMS 6.7.2 (Inviting attendees doesn't work)
  •  
renefn

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I just upgraded our server to 6.7.2 and have problems with iCal. When I invite an attendee there's something wrong with the email that is sent.

The mail is sent to /caldav/users/username<_a.t_>example.com/ and not username<_a.t_>example.com so it's of course bounced back by the mailserver.

The computer is running 10.6.1 and have been configured with Kerio iCal Config Tool.

Has anyone seen this?

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
spudatron

Yes me too. Though I am using this work around.

Go to 'System Preferences' click on 'Accounts' then 'Login Options', then next to 'Network Account Server' click 'Edit'.

In the window that pops up highlight your server and click on the - button to remove the server.

I recommend to restart your Mac as well.

Auto - complete iCal invites still work(if they're in your Address Book) though it doesn't search the LDAP for contacts.
  •  
renefn

That's not an option because the contacts are not in the address book so it has to search the LDAP.

But what's going on here? Version 6.7.2 was supposed to be Snow Leopard compatible but it seems like a serious bug has snug in?

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
j.turley

I'm seeing this too buts its a bit sporadic.

I've had a little look around and it seems that something is crashing directory services on snow leopard, seems to be related to the Kerio iCal config tool!

Kerio - is this a bug?
  •  
pmartin

I am seeing the same thing but only with autocomplete - if I enter the full RFC internet message syntax user<_a.t_>domain.com it will work. Just no auto complete with snow leopard.
  •  
tiredofnick

double post, sorry.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 September 2009 22:56]

•  
tiredofnick

I'm seeing the same thing here too.
  •  
renefn

It's nice that I'm not the only one with this problem.. Let's hope that Kerio has a quick solution comming up...

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
monsterfreecity

Same problem here.

The above workaround does the trick for now (type in complete email address, delete any trailing auto-fill info).
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

j.turley wrote on Tue, 29 September 2009 12:52
I'm seeing this too buts its a bit sporadic.

I've had a little look around and it seems that something is crashing directory services on snow leopard, seems to be related to the Kerio iCal config tool!

Kerio - is this a bug?

Does it happen to any attendee or for just particular attendees? Do you have shared calendar of that user in your iCal?

This seems to be iCal issue when inviting users, which are sharing calendars to you.
  •  
renefn

It happens will all the attendees that I have tried and I'm not sharing my calendar with anyone and the users aren't sharing their calendar either...

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
monsterfreecity

Same here -- any invitee, whether they're part of KMS or not (i.e., external invitees whose addresses are pulled from OS X Address Book also yield the error unless I back off the additional characters put in by auto-fill).
  •  
pmartin

Same here. No calendars shared. Every user with autocomplete. Seems to me the directory is pulling the wrong info from LDAP.
  •  
spudatron

Occurs when invited people that have their calendar shared with me and also those who don't. If they're not in my Kerio Address Book or Public contacts then it is fine.

I have taken the server out of the directory and it is still behaving itself.
topher1078

Exact same issue - even with a brand new test user created and no shared calendars of any kind.
Previous Topic: Error starting outlook
Next Topic: recommended pda / phone / mobile device to use with kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 04:53:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00548 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.