Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [Feature Request] Prefix for statusreport-messages & ARD compatible packages
  •  
stk_jj

Send a private message to this user
Good morning,

having just updatet several of my customers KMS running on OS X Server (10.5.x) I found a demand for following:

1.) It's not possible to install Kerio packages via Apple Remote Desktop package installer as these aren't compatibel. In fact I have to login to an admin user on every server, download or copy the installer to the machine and run it from the GUI, which is really annoying and not server-like.

2.) to get status-messages (esp. from backup-runs) sortet I patched the resp. .rep-Files »backup-failure.rep« and »backup-success.rep« to prefix the title of the emails with the name of the server/customer. Every update replaces these modification. Presently I store a copy of the patched files, but have to cp them manually after every update. A global prefix for all messages would be greatly appriciated as it would work in all languages, all report-messages and would be update-safe.

best regards Stefan
Previous Topic: iphone active sync mail issue
Next Topic: Windows 2003, Office 2007, and KOC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 16:04:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.