Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Snow Leopard Wiki Server Mailing Lists and Kerio (Any have luck setting these up?)
  •  
topher1078

Send a private message to this user
I'm trying to set up all of the wiki services with Snow Leopard Server and have hit a stumbling block when it comes to mail. Each wiki you create can also create a mailing list, so users can email the list and the content is added to the wiki. But because I use Kerio for email and not 10.6's Mail Server, I can't this functionality to work properly.

The wiki creates the mailing list address based on name_of_wiki<_a.t_>companyname.net. Without changing anything in Kerio yet, sending to this email address results in a bounceback saying the mailbox does not exist. So in 10.6 server, I added mail.companyname.net as the SMTP relay for the wiki server. It can send mail out find (such as welcome messages) and is thus actually using the kerio server, but anything sent to that address still results in a bounceback, with the server logs saying no local mailbox exists.

I tried creating a mailing list in kerio, and that works but doesn't show up at the wiki server at all, so I feel like those are completely different systems

So, how can I tell kerio that regardless of whether or not the email exists to keep passing along the message to the waiting wiki server? Realize this may be out of the scope of this forum, but any help would be greatly appreciated!
Previous Topic: Windows 2003, Office 2007, and KOC
Next Topic: Contact Categories in Webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:54:03 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00307 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.