Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » OD extension on Snow Leopard
  •  
jturner

Send a private message to this user
I have built a shiny new snow leopard server. 10.6.1
Nice shiny new od, when I go to install the OD extension package nothing seems to be installed.
The /etc/openldap/slapd.conf file is not edited with the include statement and the /etc/openldap/schema/kerio-mailserver.schema file is not installed.

I am using the 6.7.2 -7821 installer..

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks
James
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

None of these files is supposed to be installed on Leopard or Snow Leopard OD. They are used only on Tiger.

Schema extension is installed directly into the openldap schema - /var/etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn=Config/cn=Schema/{9}customSchem a.ldif
  •  
jturner

Hi there just wanted to say this is now working. As pointed out above the process is different for leopard and SL...
Also KB article 128 is out of date... I found that i had missed a small error in my ldap search base.

In my situation I am running Kerio on an SL OD master.
This requires you to change the ldap and ldaps service ports on kerio.

Thanks for the help
James
Previous Topic: DEFECT: KMS with GlusterFS
Next Topic: Issues since 6.7.2 update & WinMo users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 05:04:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.