Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Issues since 6.7.2 update & WinMo users
  •  
cwachs

Send a private message to this user
Since my update from 6.7.1 to 6.7.2 (on OS X 10.5 server), a couple users have been reporting problems. These users are using WinMo 6 mobile devices, Outlook for calendar and Thunderbird for mail & contacts.

1. Mail that is read on the handheld is not showing up as read anymore in Thunderbird or webmail. This is new since server upgrade. Also mail
deleated on the PC or web mail is not deleating on the hand held.

2. Calander items pushed from the handheld or outlook are 'sometimes'
not appearing on the server (in webmail).

Anyone else seeing issues with mobile devices since the 6.7.2 upgrade?
  •  
neilticktin

Right now -- we're seeing issues across the board with all of our users since going to 6.7.2.
  •  
flemieux

I experience the same issue with people reading their emails when setup with Exchange configuration on iPhone.

The emails aren't being flagged as read in the webmail.
  •  
cwachs

I've had this problem with my Palm Pre since I got it but I have assumed that is because the Pre is not yet a supported device. I did not have issues with my iPhone. My users did not report any problems like this before 6.7.2 on WinMo phones. Seems that 6.7.2 has made some changes that effect mobile devices??

-----------
Server installation:
Kerio Connect 7.1
OS X Server 10.5.8
Apple G4 X Serve
Previous Topic: OD extension on Snow Leopard
Next Topic: default mail client issue with change KOFF to KOC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 16:37:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00437 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.