Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Using Parent Proxy on Transparent Proxy Traffic
  •  
SupMA5TER

Send a private message to this user
Hi!
I am using the latest version of win-route firewall. Is there a way to enable parent proxy on transparent proxy as well. Actually I do not want client PCs to specify proxy servers in their browsers, so I want to use trans proxy only and on it I want to use parent proxy as well. Unfortunately, win-route doesn't support redirecting packets in traffic policy otherwise I would have just redirected all outgoing port 80 packets to the non-transparent proxy port.
So kindly give me a solution. Also if there is a way to implement redirection in firewall, then please tell me about it.
  •  
Lestat

Send a private message to this user
SupMA5TER wrote on Sun, 04 October 2009 22:52
Hi!
I am using the latest version of win-route firewall. Is there a way to enable parent proxy on transparent proxy as well. Actually I do not want client PCs to specify proxy servers in their browsers, so I want to use trans proxy only and on it I want to use parent proxy as well. Unfortunately, win-route doesn't support redirecting packets in traffic policy otherwise I would have just redirected all outgoing port 80 packets to the non-transparent proxy port.
So kindly give me a solution. Also if there is a way to implement redirection in firewall, then please tell me about it.

tengo el mismo problema pues uso un servidor proxy de mi proveedor de servicio y no se si el kerio control 8.2.2 me da la opcion de hacer la configuraciĆ³n que necesito por favor necesito una respuesta urgente y los pasos detallados de como hacerlo
Previous Topic: 9.2.2- can't connect to VPN using domain accoun
Next Topic: Statement re: WannaCry
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jul 23 02:45:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00590 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.