Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Finding inactive users (Active Inactive Users)
  •  
neilticktin

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

When I log into the admin, I see that I have 81 users of which 62 are active. I'd like to find the inactive users and make sure that their accounts are set up right, but I don't see any "report" for doing this, or other method.

What's the best way to find the inactive users?

Thanks!

Neil
  •  
tek_san

Hmm,
when I check for inactive accounts, I look into domainsetup into the Users.
I sort by last login and if I see accounts that have not logged in for a month or longer I start asking around. Sometimes HR dept "forgets" to inform us Wink

remember that by right clicking into the user administration you are able to add some columns.

regards

Oliver

KC 7.3.1, Win2003 in vsphere 4.1, store drive attached via iSCSI, OS drive attached via NFS.
220+ IMAP Accounts: 210 OSX Mail /Entourage Clients, 10 Outlook 2003 KOC Clients - iPhones, Nokia E66, HTC 4350
Archive:EMA Appliance, SpamFilter: Nospamproxy
  •  
franken

The columns are not visible by default. You have to change the view:
- right click in user list
- change columns ('Ă„ndern der Spalten" in german)
- activate "last login"
  •  
neilticktin

Yep -- that's what I was missing. Since they were not there by default, I didn't see them.

Thanks guys!

Neil

Previous Topic: Suggestion - Lists as tab separated text
Next Topic: iPhone Calendar Problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 04:53:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.