Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » blackholes.us is dead?! (*.blackholes.us not working)
  •  
FireMaster

Send a private message to this user
Hello. I was use black lists on blackholes.us , russia.blackholes.us , argentina.blackholes.us and etc. but now everything resolve to 127.0.0.2 and reject all emails.

Someone have same problem?!

[Updated on: Wed, 14 October 2009 14:56]

•  
jh@nixi.com

Send a private message to this user
Yes I got an e-mail from Vamsoft that makes a very good antispam software which I used before with Exchange. Anyway here is the info:

The Blackholes.us DNS Blacklist has shut down a few months ago and
their name servers (which now belong to another, unrelated entity)
now indicate that ALL emails are blacklisted
(http://www.blackholes.us/).

To prevent accidental email loss, make sure that the following
DNS Blacklists in ORF are either disabled or not listed:

* blackholes.us China network
* blackholes.us Korea network
* blackholes.us China and Korea combined networks
Previous Topic: error Log
Next Topic: searching contact notes in the web interface?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 00:30:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.