Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Export calendar from Kerio MailServer (How can you export your calendar in Kerio MailServer in order to view it publicly?)
  •  
jo_moreware

Send a private message to this user
I need to be able to publish my calendar to a webpage - is there any easy way to do that?
Or, if I could publish it to an ics file that other could subscribe to, that would be almost as good.

Any ideas?

With best regards
Jörgen
--
Jörgen Olsson
Moreware AB
M: +46-70-8732510
P: +46-8-6730010
- Building a partner network in Scandinavia.
  •  
GetSync'd

Hey jo_moreware,

Take a look at the /integration/ URL on your Kerio MailServer. This provides a few options that may help you, directly within Kerio's webmail interface:

1. Click the 'integration with ...' link below the webmail login prompt, or
  2. View https://your.server.com/integration/ for a full list of integration options. The 'Download my calendar file (.ics)' option should be present there. You can then republish this file somewhere else, or
  3. If the option is available on your kerio server, make an anonymously accessible read-only calendar within your account, and choose 'Subscribe to my calendar' on the integration page. This will allow you to publish the calendar directly from Kerio Mailserver, so that other users with calendar clients (even GMail users) can attach to and view your calendar.

Hopefully one of these accomplishes your goal!

GetSync'd.Com
Certified Hosted Kerio Connect Solutions
Kerio Mail Boxes / Dedicated Kerio Servers / Managed Kerio Cloud
http://www.getsyncd.com
  •  
jo_moreware

Thank you InfTek - I missed that option. Strange that kerio don't call it "Publish my calendar".
Now I need to just publish that I am occupied - I don't want to show what I am doing. I tried to make my scheduled meeting Private, but that only removed the meeting from the calendar. Any Ideas?

With best regards
Jörgen
--
Jörgen Olsson
Moreware AB
M: +46-70-8732510
P: +46-8-6730010
- Building a partner network in Scandinavia.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 October 2009 08:29]

Previous Topic: Large white lists of emails and domains
Next Topic: Kerio calendar synchronization via WEBDAV
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 19:31:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00374 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.