Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outgoing message queue too big (Mail queue freeze in Admin console)
  •  
Puntosit

Send a private message to this user
Hi everibody I have a problem of Queue too much big to be handled by KAConsole.
It was caused by a loop of a few hours on two mailboxes.I killed the loop, but it seems that thousands of messages are still trapped to the mail queue. Actually the server is active and stable, but I wonder if the situation is going to worst.
I logged to the mailserver (MacOsx Leopard + KMS last version) and found the queue directory, but I'm not sure what to do.
Is i possible to remove manually each message or is it better to try an other way?
Is there any way to distinguish between messages without opening them (we are talking of thousands of messages and more than 300 users)?

thank you all
  •  
pcunix

Send a private message to this user
I would think it would be easy enough to identify the
"bad" messages in Terminal with a "grep -l". With the right pattern, you could do

rm `grep -l "right pattern" *`

I've never looked to see if Kerio keeps an index file in the queue; if there is then that would need to be rebuilt after removing.

But "rm" and "grep" will definitely get rid of them quickly.

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
Previous Topic: Preferred Header - Need More!
Next Topic: Just renewed license, now to get current
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 23:43:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.