Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » The fastest way to buy KMS
  •  
SlavaS

Send a private message to this user
Our 30-day trial is about to expire tomorrow and I just found out I'm not able to buy a registration code on-line from Kerio. When you click the promissing link "Buy Now" you get list of 100+ US partners. Is there a partner who can accept payment and send immediately an email with registration code? I don't need a box.
BTW, can I use the same code in the future if I switch KMS from Windows to Linux?
  •  
ccjwells

If I'm not mistaken, we purchased our licenses and upgrades through CDW and those generally come same day. I would imagine any reseller with an online store/presence should be able to take care of you.

And someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but your license should be good for any operating system.
  •  
My IT Indy

Why go through a channel distributor? They offer absolutely no value to your purchase. If you buy from a reseller/consultant on their list then you are helping small businesses AND more than likely establishing a relationship with somebody who KNOWS KMS and can help you if you need it.

Check your PM's I can help you out right now if that works for you.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
pcunix

If you are in the U.S, I can help you immediately.

tony<_a.t_>aplawrence.com

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
GetSync'd

I agree with HoosierMac 100%! Buying from a certified Kerio reseller/consultant can most definately have it's advantages. We are VERY quick to deliver, and some of us will even offer discounts on licenses as well.

GetSync'd.Com
Certified Hosted Kerio Connect Solutions
Kerio Mail Boxes / Dedicated Kerio Servers / Managed Kerio Cloud
http://www.getsyncd.com
  •  
SlavaS

Thanks everybody who PMed and offered their help. I got also my trial exteded from Kerio.
Today, I just placed an order with one of the Kerio resellers/consultants.
  •  
samvenning

I thought I had 30 days grace to purchase extra licenses needed but Kerio MailServer 6.7.2 is disabling accounts (preventing sending and receiving email). I have 75 license but 92 users. I'm purchasing extra licenses through Australia reseller Computers Now (South Melbourne, Victoria) but frustrated that the additional licenses haven't come through over night. There ought to be a faster way of purchasing licenses. Is there a same-day way of purchasing additional licenses? Anyone have any suggestions?
  •  
My IT Indy

I've never experienced anything other than same day license issuing from Kerio. I am in the US however so that might affect things.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: search for bad data.
Next Topic: Kerio mailserver move
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 23:18:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00476 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.