Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Web calendars always shows user as Out of Office
  •  
racohen

Send a private message to this user
I'm having a small issue with the web calendar. When creating a new event in the web calendar if I click on the 'Attendees' tab it will always show the logged in user as being out of office 100% of the time. Is there a way to fix this or is it just a bug? It doesn't effect the functionality of the calendar, it's just annoying/confusing for one of my clients. I've confirmed that it's not just him as I have the same issue on a totally separate kerio server.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 October 2009 22:20]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Tell the user (attendee) to configure properly availability setting in the Apple iCal client he use.

If the user does not want to change the wrong setting, remove the usravail.vcf file from user's mailbox.
  •  
racohen

Perfect!

The user had set their availability in iCal to custom, but then never specified anything. I just changed it to 'Weekdays' and bang, it worked.

Thanks!
  •  
d.

And after removing the usravail.vcf file, don't forget to stop/start the KMS box again. (Otherwise the change doesn't take affect).

Worked for my customers after I stopped/started the KMS box...

Cheers,
D.

Previous Topic: Out of office manager
Next Topic: Problem opening calendar of another user
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 05:17:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.