Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Users missing in Webmail Contacts list
  •  
jstadter

Send a private message to this user
I have 3 users that are not showing up in the searchable Contacts list in Webmail. They are present in the Users list and they are checked to be published in the Global Contacts list. I have even unchecked that option and applied it and waited for a day then rechecked that option and applied it. Still no go. Thoughts anyone?
  •  
ccjwells

You'll have to turn on GAL logging in the debug log and see what it says there.
  •  
jamesf

Where do I turn on GAL logging?

•  
ccjwells

In the Kerio admin console:
Select the debug log, go to Edit > Messages, scroll to the bottom of the list and select the checkbox for GAL service and hit OK.

The GAL service updates everything once an hour I think.
  •  
jamesf

•  
jstadter

In the GAL debug, I see this error:

Synchronization failed for <our domain>!

What can cause this?
Previous Topic: Setup for this version of ClamAV?
Next Topic: error in Warning log
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 06:18:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.