Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » outlook 2000 connector, many many issues
  •  
chrwei

Send a private message to this user
is anyone still using KOC? I'm having so many issues with it that i don't have with KOFF and 2003. is it really this buggy or I'm doing something wrong?

- OLE/COM access to items hangs window on email send
- unread flag via OLE/COM doesn't seem to work
- can't undo a delete item, generic permissions error

I'm sure I'll learn of more as the users put it through its paces.
all these work fine with 2003 and the offline connector, and worked fine with Exchange and Scalix too so it's not Outlook's problem.

•  
chrwei

I was wrong about the unread flag, it's actually different in how the folders are structured. In Exchange, Scalix, and KOFF, any folders next to the inbox, including the "public folders" folder, are all top level, but in KOC there is a single top level for the connector store as Item(1) and the real top level folders are all under that.

annoying, but I can live with it.
  •  
chrwei

so supports says, and I paraphrase heavily: we're phasing out KOC, upgrade to 2k3 ya slacker.

Sad
Previous Topic: KOC delete partial failure
Next Topic: Missing Content
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 11:28:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.