Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Activesync only syncs Inbox
  •  
styson

Send a private message to this user
Greetings,

Running KMS 6.7.2 and a Samsung Saga phone (Windows Mobile 6.1). I have enabled 3 mail folders for syncing on my phone aside from the Inbox. These folders show the active sync icon but it's been 2 days and no sync has occurred for these folders. I've run active sync manually but that didn't change anything. Everything else syncs great (inbox, calendar, contacts, tasks).

Any clues what to check for? The folders have mail in them. Do I need to add a new piece of mail to trigger a sync?
  •  
styson

Send a private message to this user
This is very odd. I tried my own advice and moved a message into one folder using outlook 2007. The new message showed up on my phone but NOT the messages already in the folder. I then moved everything out of the folder and back in again and still nothing shows up. Marked them as unread, nothing. My phone syncs after each change but nothing shows accept new messages. Any new message works but messages that were in the folder prior to my setting the sync don't show up.
Previous Topic: using OLE to send email with KOC
Next Topic: unsure of extensions installed on 10.6 server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 12:21:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.