Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » unsure of extensions installed on 10.6 server (new extension attributes don't show in workgroup manager)
  •  
tinomen

Send a private message to this user
After running the extension installer I see that /etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn\=config/cn\=schema/cn\=\{9\}customS chema.ldif is updated with the new attributes but no schema file is placed into the schema folder as stated on http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=182

I'm unable to view the new attributes in the Workgroup Manager Inspector.

Mail server is getting the users but can't save the user settings. I'm using the getsyncd hosting service so I'm not entirely sure what the exact error message is.

How exactly can I confirm that the extensions are installed properly?
  •  
tinomen

Send a private message to this user
SOLVED

The user kerio is using to access the LDAP did not have FULL privileges in OpenDirectory. Also the link above is out of date and kerio now puts it's schema extensions in the customSchema.ldif file.
Previous Topic: Activesync only syncs Inbox
Next Topic: Setup for this version of ClamAV?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 19:27:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.