Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Banner and HELO settings
  •  
skeates

Send a private message to this user
Hi There.

I have some mail that is not arriving from some email address and in an effort to make sure that the problem is not on my end I am trying to make sure that everything with my mailserver is correct.

Using DNSCog I have run a report on the domain name and one of the issues that has come up is below:

Check for mail server banners
The following mail servers accepting SSL connections did not display an banner to client:
webmail.domainname.co.uk. IP Address One
mail.domainname.co.uk. IP Address Two

Recommendation
Your mail server should show a banner to every port that it's configured for.
Hide Details
This test determines whether or not your mail servers are displaying banners on connection.
webmail.domainname.co.uk. IP Address One banner: 220 domainnam.co.uk Kerio MailServer 6.7.2 ESMTP ready
webmail.domainnam.co.uk. IP Address One banner: no SSL banner
mail.domainnam.co.uk. IP Address Two banner: 220 domainnam.co.uk Kerio MailServer 6.7.2 ESMTP ready
mail.domainnam.co.uk. IP Address Two banner: no SSL banner
mx2.mailhop.org. 216.146.33.5 banner: 220 mx1.mailhop.org ESMTP MailHop by DynDNS.com
mx2.mailhop.org. 216.146.33.6 banner: 220 mx1.mailhop.org ESMTP MailHop by DynDNS.com

Does any one know how to resolve this issue in Kerio mailserver. I belive it is to do with the HELO and banner settings, but not sure what I need to be changing for this.
Previous Topic: Kerio Web access - Multiple accounts?
Next Topic: Sending email from blacklisted IP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 09:01:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.