Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2007 freezing once synchronized
  •  
Ellis.Lambert

Send a private message to this user
Hello.

Yesterday I was rebuilding a laptop for an employee within the company. Everything installed correctly and i encountered no issues during the process. Once Office 2007 was installed a setup kerio plugin (build 7821 if i remember correctly) and proceeded with the configuration. The details of the email account were entered successfully with no issues.

I then ran Outlook and monitored the initial sync that takes place to list all of the emails (several thousand at least. After a few moments it was complete and i began testing it. As soon as i made a mouse click the program froze. Immediately I was presented with a Kerio error message and Outlook had trouble closing. I didnt think anything of it, restarted laptop and tried again. as soon as the emails had been listed in Outlook, the same error message occurred. This happens every time now, and as soon as the message appears Outlook stops responding. After the first program failure, Outlook will not open again unless the system is restarted.

I have tried re-installing both Outlook and the Kerio plugin with no luck. I have also setup the same account on a laptop with running Outlook 2007 and Kerio plugin so it isn't machine related. Could there be an issue with an email in the particular employees inbox? If so, how to i diagnose?

Error message too large to attach.

Quote:
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) encountered a problem and had to be stopped. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please tell Kerio Technologies about this problem.

An error report has been created which will help us greatly to improve the product. Using this tool you can now upoad the report to a kerio server. All the information in the report will be treated as strictly confidential.

What were you doing with the product when the problem occured?
*TEXT BOX*

Email address (optional):
*TEXT BOX*

Please note that the report could be quite large, up to tens of megabytes.

<Upload the Report> <Do Nothing>

Both buttons have the same outcome.

Many thanks,
Ellis
  •  
Ellis.Lambert

Send a private message to this user
Can anybody help?
Previous Topic: Mails being copied to Public Folders and Deleted Items
Next Topic: KOC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 14:19:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.