Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2010 (Kerio Offline connector does not work with Outlook 2010)
  •  
biomatters

Send a private message to this user
Does anyone have any ideas how to get the Kerio offline connector working with Outlook 2010? It installs (on 64-bit Windows 7) but when I start Outlook I get an error message saying:

"Cannot open your default e-mail folder. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service KOFMSP.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured."

I have already tried adding a new mail profile, but it gives me the same error message.

I don't have any anti virus or firewall software running (yet), as this is a brand new Win 7 install, so that's not the problem either.

Please help!
  •  
campodoro74

Wait for Kerio to add support for Office 2010. The public beta has been released yesterday so you're a bit quick to already expect support.

[Updated on: Thu, 19 November 2009 09:13]

•  
janisz

I hope that Kerio will be ready for final release of Office 2010 Smile
  •  
Destiny

It looks like outlook 2010 uses a whole new system to add an account because it isnt possible anymore to select the kerio outlook connector add the add account screen..
  •  
biomatters

I am not 'expecting support', I am just asking for help. Someone else might have found a workaround to my problem. I am sure a lot of other people will run into the same problem soon!

<_a.t_>Destiny: I was able to select the Kerio outlook connector from the add account screen, but it wouldn't create the data stores.
  •  
jfitzell

Has there been any progress on this issue? The whole point of a beta is to test that applications all work properly (and together) so I'd love to see an update to Kerio Connect 7 beta that resolves the issue.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

•  
aksm

"We're working on it."

What is approximate ETA?
  •  
timdriedger

Is Outlook 2010 supported in Kerio Connect 7.0?
  •  
  •  
Nabil

Just want to point out, that we use Office 2010 at the company. It is not understandable why support for 2010 is not yet ready. We pay for using the Kerio system. Do they want us to stop using Kerio? If it does not fulfill its purpose, what is it good for?

The webinterface is just too slow for a lot of emails that have to be answered. (doesn't even cache the mails i just opened, within the page)...

btw: working on it ( Tue, 24 November 2009 ), is not yet a USABLE solution...

[Updated on: Wed, 24 February 2010 00:01]

•  
vomsupport

My Microsoft reseller says Outlook 2010 will not be available till after April 9th 2010.

Can I ask where you are getting yours or are these still betas?

Rob Thomas
support<_at_>vom.com
  •  
Nabil

Hm, i am sorry - yes its the BETA. Well, we and affiliated companies use the MS Office Beta, since its stable and a lot faster (loading, organizing the masses of email fast). Everything works faster, except Kerio eMailing - since slow Outlook2007 has to be installed just for this task.

I was so into getting annoyed about the slow kerio webinterface, that i just forgot about the April 2010 release date.

All the software we use is allready adjusted for use with Office 2010...
  •  
vomsupport

Boy we are the opposite..

We find the Web Interface so mush faster than any client..

Strange...
Thunderbyte

Which serious company uses BETA software for a productive environment?

As soon as the final is available, I would also like to have a 2010 Outlook Connector and I believe that Kerio is already working on it for sure.

I however completely understand that Kerio does not want to support BETA software, as it might still change until release!
Previous Topic: ICal subscription for shared calendars with own login data
Next Topic: Kerio 7.4.3 + New OS X Mountain Lion + EWS ??
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 15:58:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00575 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.