Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF Virtual Appliance - How to access winroute.cfg
  •  
altivec

Send a private message to this user
Since we were in testing and made some mistake in the configuration the hostname wasn't the final one.

Problem now is that even if in "advance option" i change the hostname it won't work.
I know since 6.6.0 this have been a common issue.... so what do i do now ?

I don't feel like doing the damm configuration a second time.

So how can i access the winroute.cfg file from a VMware ESXi server....

Thanks!

KMS1 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 150 users
KMS2 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 50 users
KMS3 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 10 users/MX BackUp
KMS4 Beta: Xserve 10.5.8 - MX BackUp2
iPhone/WindowsMobile/Blackberry/Nokia

KWF Beta: HP DL380 on ESXi 4.0 - 60 users
  •  
Elliott

I tried accesing the linux appliance with winscp, wich i normally do with other appliances. I don't get access. I don't know if it's disabled, or that i simply don't use the right credentials. (used the Admin account within KWF)

Other option would be to mount the virtual disk (vdmk flatfile) in another computer. If you google on "vmdk explorer" you should be able to find something. Then you should have direct file access to the kwf vhd.
  •  
moroni-p

Attach the VM disk to a Linux VM, mount it(the system folder are in /dev/sdX4) and you can find winroute.cfg in /etc/winroute/winroute.cfg
Previous Topic: How can I use real IPs ?
Next Topic: Want to block the torrents?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 04:56:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.