Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Two network ranges on same physical network (Communicate between the two networks)
  •  
lsdlsd

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Recently on my network that is configured on range 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0 have been added an industrial machine that is configured to use 3 IP addresses in the range 192.168.100.0/255.255.255.0.
The 3 IPs are 192.168.100.100; 192.168.100.101; 192.168.100.102.

I want to make possible that a VPN client can be able to reach these 3 IPs in order to make possible the remote support from the main company.

I have set-up the VPN server and also added a custom route to the VPN Clients to be routed to the network range 192.168.100.0/255.255.255.0

Actually i've tried a lot of configurations and not taken any result from them.

Can anyone help me on solving this problem?? It's really urgent.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid
  •  
mohamed hafez

Just make the LAN (Internal Users) login as VPN Clients also

install the VPN Client in their Machines and assign an IP to each on so Each local machine will get the Local IP which you assigned through the LAN and another IP for the VPN which will be the same as any other external VPN and they will be to Communicate.

Hope this helps.
  •  
more_4_characters

You a strongly need to add a firewall machine (and VPN server the same) the phisycal interface with 192.168.100.0/24 logical network for normal routing. Just do this and route added automaticaly on firewall and VPN server (and VPN clients) also.
Normaly, the all of local network machines have a "default route" on your firewall host. If you firewall have a interface of logical networl like a 192.168.100.1 (the industrial machine range), the firewal must "know" how to route traffic for 192.168.100.0/24 network because firewall get direct connect to this machine on same physical cable system. It simple.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 December 2009 09:45]

Previous Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.7.1 Released!
Next Topic: Problem with Remote Instalation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 02:58:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.