- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Kerio MailServer 6.7.3 - December 7, 2009
* Server SSL certificate and certification requests (CSR) use 2048bit RSA keys.
- Synchronization of some Nokia mobile phones with integrated Mail for Exchange client failed due to incompatibility in the Mail for Exchange client. This affects Nokia E52, E55, E72, E75, N86 and 6710 Navigator mobile devices.
- RoadSync 4 client was incorrectly identified on some mobile devices.
- The From email address and user name was not overwritten by the server when sending the email from an Phone via ActiveSync.
- NotifySync client synchronization could fail due to incompatibility in the client.
- Apple iCal on Snow Leopard could use an invalid email address when sending meeting request.
- Fixed disabling of AVG 8.5 and higher resident shield when initializing the anti-virus plug-in.
- The service could unexpectedly stop on Linux when using user mapping from the directory service.
- Same user and group email address could cause missing contact in the Global Address List.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
- Installation on Windows 7 could fail with the "VBScript error" message.
- Fixed rare crash on Outlook start.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
- Contact synchronization sometimes failed on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed minor design issues in Firefox 3.5, Safari 4 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
Download link and Release Notes document: http://www.kerio.com/mailserver/download
[Updated on: Fri, 22 January 2010 15:33]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of