Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Offline conector and sophos 9.0 (Im having isues after instalation of sophos 9.0)
  •  
andresho

Send a private message to this user
Hi im new at the forum, so, I must apologise for starting like this. Razz

Well i´m having an isue in 2 diferent networks, with kerio mail server 6.7.2, Sophos 9.0 and microsoft office 2003/2007 runing throw the kerio offline connector.

After upgrading Sophos the clients won´t connect to the server. actualy in most cases after repairing office and reinstaling the offline conector,(i had to move the mail profile to do so) it would start working. but in some cases i could only get them to work with the normal kerio connector ( which is not realy a good option considering the amount of e-mails ).
One thing in common all the pc´s having this problem had, was the microsoft connector, one of the last security updates that microsoft released.

Now my question is, what could be causing this, and how could i prevent this to happen on the other networks i have. I´ll be installing the sophos update as soon as posible, but i dont want to do it before solving this isue.

Thanks in advance
  •  
zebby

As part of the Sophos install is it installing the client firewall?
Sophos hasn't done something silly and picked up KOFF as a 'bad' exe and has blocked it/quarantined it?
It would be worth excluding store.fdb from Sophos's on access scanning also.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 December 2009 18:21]

•  
andresho

Usualy i don´t install sophos firewall solution, nor did it mark it as bad, actualy being that the case every computer should have given me the same problem, but a few ones didn´t. actualy the computer which where off during the instalation of the new sophos console where fine.

Im also ataching a log file from one of the computers with problems

• Attachment: log.txt
    (Size: 75.72KB, Downloaded 2478 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 07 December 2009 19:30]

Previous Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.7.3 released
Next Topic: Traffic Charts -- older data available?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 15:57:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.