Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone Contacts don't recognize country correctly
  •  
silver.mab

Send a private message to this user
My iPhone (latest firmware) is set to English language. Our company's KMS (6.7.2) is set up as an Exchange server in the iPhone. Everything works fine, but there's this little bug:

If I change the country of a contact to e.g. "Germany", the iPhone changes the view of the address:

<Street> <House no.>
<ZIP> <City>
<Country>

After storing the contact and switching back to it, everything still looks as it should.

But if you restart the iPhone or change ANY field of that contact within Kerio, the contact gets synced back to the iPhone and from that moment on, the address is shown in the default format for the phone's language setting - in my case English, like this:

<Street> <House no.>
<City>
<ZIP>
<Country>

Now, when I edit the address, there's "Germany" shown but when tapping on it to choose it again (and make the iPhone show the address in "German style"), the iPhone pre-selects "United Kingdom". So it internally doesn't recognize "Germany" as any country and instead uses the default country for the phone's language settings. This is the reason the address is shown differently.

Is there anyone who has experienced this behavior?

Is there any fix to it?

Cheers,
-mARKUS
Previous Topic: TNEF decoding of message failed
Next Topic: Offline Connector Synchronisation Interval
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 17:07:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00363 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.