Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with Debian 5 installation | cfgwizard won't execute (cfgwizard gives a "command not found" error)
  •  
zero

Send a private message to this user
I just installed the latest .deb package on a freshly installed Debian 5.0 base system. I followed the installation instructions, but when I come to start the configuration wizard cfgwizard in /opt/kerio/mailserver I get a "-bash: cfgwizard: command not found". The file is there if I try to /bin/bash cfgwizard I get a "cfgwizard: cannot execute binary file". Any idea? Or if I won't get the wizard to fire up - is their documentation to manually edit the configuration files?
  •  
franken

Did you install libstdc++5 with: "apt-get install libstdc++5" ?
Start wizard with "./cfgwizard".

KMS and Instll wizard running on debian lenny (5.*) without any problems for me.
  •  
zero

libstdc++5 is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

9000060611:/opt/kerio/mailserver# ./cfgwizard
-bash: ./cfgwizard: No such file or directory

I did a test install without any problem on another machine some days ago. But I guess this was not with the very latest release.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

If you're talking about latest beta of Kerio Connect, you need to run 'dpkg-reconfigure kerio-connect'. The wizard is a part of the installer. It is not longer a standalone binary.
  •  
zero

Sorry, my fault. I did the test installation on a Debian 32bit server and did not realize that the server I wanted the final installation to run has an amd64 kernel. After installing the 32bit extensions as explained in the HOWTOs everything works fine now. Thanks for your help and sorry for wasting your time.
Previous Topic: Upgrading AD integrations with Kerio mailserver releases
Next Topic: 6.7.3 won't deliver notifications from iCal 10.5 CalDAV event
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:21:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.