Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Want to block the torrents? (Torrent Block)
  •  
cahmadh

Send a private message to this user
Hello All,

I have installed the Kerio in my network i am managing a network of more than 150 users with various application.

Can any one tell me how i can block torrents so no body can download the torrents?
Is there any option in kerio through which i can limitize the downloading file size according to my desire, like assigning bandwidth quote?
Is there any guide through which i can check kerio firewall features pls let me know.
Thx
Ahmad
  •  
raven0123

Try to block all traffic without DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, etc.
It's only safe way (in my opinion).
  •  
cahmadh

i can not block all other traffic, because we are using alot of other product related applications which require the traffic to be open.
Is there any other way by which i can block the ports or range of ports which torrents use or can i define a policy.

BR, Ahmad
  •  
raven0123

In my opinion no. Confused I have same problem and after 2 weeks of searching I have found no solution.
Try to create rules for each of another trust app.
  •  
cahmadh

thx alot raven for your reply....can you please explain your asnwer a little bit more..what exactly i have to use.

Will really appreciate your help.
Previous Topic: KWF Virtual Appliance - How to access winroute.cfg
Next Topic: Kerio & Windows QoS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:28:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.