Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Corrupted IMAP accounts
  •  
mhallee

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have a corrupted IMAP account. The user couldn't log in over webmail and his Mail.app didn't want to work either. I renamed the folder Deleted Messages to see if it was the cause of the problem and that was it. So I renamed it back to its name and I closed all softwares that connected to this account, in that case Mail.app from OSX SL and deleted the eml files in the #msgs folder and renamed the index.fld to index.bad. Now, I started the Mail.app and noticed that I had a few msgs in the "Deleted Messages" folder in Mail.app.

Now, when I look at the Storage Size column in the Users section of the Admin Console, I see the size of the account reached 14GB while if look at the account with terminal I see 2.1GB

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Mathieu
  •  
mhallee

The problem is still going on...any clues?
  •  
marook

Have you opened a case with support.kerio.com???? I would have done that in december...

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
  •  
giobbi

I got this a thousands of times. IF your lucky you can rename index.fld and status.fld in the folders of that account, restart server and pray to god. If not, remake the account and move over all folder alt put all in Deleted and move back again.
Previous Topic: Outlook Preview Problem
Next Topic: Quota Exceeded Notification
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 14:01:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.