Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 7 branding
  •  
pcunix

Send a private message to this user
Having "Connect" as a product name is a bad idea. It's a common English word (especially common when discussing email!), which means searching for information here or on the web is going to be difficult - most users won't know to put quotes around "Kerio Connect" so will find results that have nothing to do with their search.

"KerioConnect" would have been smarter. Just my opinion, of course.

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
subnet

hi pcunix,

I think i have to agree with you. But you never know what strategy the management of kerio has.

Just my 10cents Smile

Regards,

cliff
  •  
Lyle M

Please know the following link is completely tongue-in-cheek and is not meant to offend or invalidate a well thought out concern:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Kerio+Connect%22

Happy holidays (and what's with these snow flakes?),
Lyle
  •  
sjourney

That is great!

Thanks for sharing that site. could be lots of fun...
Previous Topic: KMS, Entourage 2004 and Certificates.
Next Topic: Date value in Sieve
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:49:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.