Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Content Filter 0% (Content Filter stays at 0% for more than 10min)
  •  
mhallee

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

My content filter stays at 0% for some(all my Message queue processing) emails for, as far as I know, over 20min. So it blocks the queue if I keep it at 20msgs so I have to put it at 140msg. And that is even with local messages.

Any ideas how to fix this?

I removed the SpamAssassin because of errors such as :

SpamClient.cpp: Unable to initialize plugin, error: TimeOut for response has expired
SpamClient.cpp: Server: Spamassassin plugin cannot be initialized.
SpamClient.cpp: Server: Spamassassin plugin failed to start, next try is planned after 120 seconds.

By the way, does anybody knows how to fix one too?

[Updated on: Mon, 21 December 2009 20:02]

•  
mhallee

The log says nothing interesting.
I see that a lot of users are deleting messages (1 message per second if not more)
And that other SpamAssassin malfunction.
  •  
henriok

I have the same problem. "Solved" it by disabling spam filtering and restarted the server, and then re-enabling the filters. There's nothing in the logs that hints to what went wrong. Does Kerio have any insigts?
  •  
Ambassador

SpamClient.cpp: Server: Spamassassin plugin cannot be initialized.
SpamClient.cpp: Server: Spamassassin plugin failed to start, next try is planned after 120 seconds.

This message is constantly repeating in my error logs.

I disabled and restarted kerio, but issue returned.
Previous Topic: KOFF 7.4.0 install problems on Win7
Next Topic: SendMeetingCancellations parameter not supported
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 22:18:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.