Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » VPN connectivity problems to remote sites
  •  
shtaffa

Send a private message to this user
I'm having problems reaching any of my remote sites when I'm connected to the office via VPN.

Here's my setup:
Internet with KFW (192.168.100.252) directly attached. Behind the firewall is my corporate LAN (192.168.100.XXX). There is also a router (192.168.100.254) on the LAN from my network service provider that is connecting into an MPLS cloud that interconnects all of our remote sites and corporate office.

If I'm logged on to the firewall itself, I'm able to ping the remote sites. If I'm logged on to the network via VPN, I can only communicate with devices on the corporate LAN.

Other interesting information:
- The LAN side of the KFW does not have a default gateway set. Should it?
- At one point I was using the KFW as the default gateway for all of the PC's at the office. I created routes to all of the remote sites that pointed to the network service provider's router. I'm thinking that this is the only reason that I can ping the remote sites from the KFW machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Previous Topic: VMware Virtual Appliance on Linux host
Next Topic: How to set traffic policy for outlook express
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 09:18:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00315 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.