Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connector on windows 7 and outlook 2007 problems (help)
  •  
togooz

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I am using the latest version of kerio in my company.
Yesterday everything worked fine on my vista business computer.

Today i received my new computer with windows 7 64bit on it.
I installed my office 2007 sbs, so far so good.

Then i installed the kerio connector version 6.7.3 with offline caching, after install and setup i ran office 2007.

It all worked fine, the synchronisation starts. After synchronisation i reboot my computer and start outlook, but it freezes and when i click on the screen outlook quits....

I thought clearing the cache would work but it won't (tried 3 times). reinstalling the plugin won't work. reinstalling office won't work. after a lot of trying i installed the kerio outlook connector without offline caching, that one works just fine. But... i wan't to use the plugin with the caching why doesn't it work? someone have a suggestion for me?

Thanks!
  •  
togooz

Btw my UAC settings are correct.
  •  
natediggs

I'm using Windows 7 with Outlook 2007 and having similar problems. My Outlook will start fine but once it's open it runs INCREDIBLY slow. I tried clearing the cache and it made it faster for a couple of hours but then it started running slow again later.

My laptop is a Core2 Duo with 4 GBs of RAM so I'm pretty certain that it isn't a problem with the computer just being slow.
Previous Topic: Windows Mobile 6.1 (Palm Treo Pro) syncing multiple calendars?
Next Topic: Out of office manager
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:25:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00357 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.