Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone Caldav Integration Issues - No Write Priviledge (iphone will not write to caldav in kerio)
  •  
ddigler22

Send a private message to this user
I have recently set up the caldav integration with the iphone. However, it seems that I cannot write to the calendar. I have already tried giving everything in the public folder editor access (as I read in another post that for some reason it reverts to the lowest level of privilege assigned to items in the public folder)

Has anyone gotten this to work?

I have also had no luck getting public folders to appear in the exchange activesync setup. I can only access my personal calendar folders.

All I want to do is have a public folder that the managers in our company can access and edit from their iphones. In essence it will be a 'shared' calendar among managers.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Upgrade to the latest Kerio MailServer version. It looks you're running version which doesn't yet support iPhone.
  •  
ddigler22

Version 6.7.1 is running. I was told this version supports the iPhone. Was I given incorrect info?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Just inaccurate. iPhone 3.1 firmware is supported since KMS 6.7.2 - see the release history: http://www.kerio.com/mailserver/history
  •  
ddigler22

Also - just to clarify - I can run activesync just fine on the iphone and mail and calendars in the root folder seem to work just fine. Its the public / shared folders that are not coming up.
  •  
ddigler22

So I kept fooling around with things and it turns out that it is not related to firmware. Everyone else in the company who has an iphone has no issues - they can both read and write to the calendar.

However, I can only read the calendar, which is strange because I am the administrator of the companys mail and the calendar which is in the Public Folder.

I have tried everything, but it just seems that my user simply doesn't have that access...

any ideas?
  •  
marook

How do you get it to even Show the calendars in the Public Folder??
We don't see those on our server.. Special Permissions?

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
Previous Topic: public folder "reader" is writing?
Next Topic: Missing Subject/Sender
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 03:06:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.