Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » i installed it and...
  •  
Nikeus

Send a private message to this user
it disabled some features that have messed up my ics now i have uninstalled it? it did say it was going to use its own settings for some stuff but i forgot what they were... Confused
  •  
techkid

ICS Software can be used where the built-in Windows ICS (Internet
Connection Sharing) does not provide sharing of your Internet Connection.

More info would be good.

TK.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 April 2004 02:45]

•  
Babe

What kind of feature you need !?
Kerio can do everything you need....
Rolling Eyes
  •  
Nikeus

It was overly complicated forme and a network with two machines.
Laughing

i dont know what it turned off, it did say kerio uses its own version and will disable something, it said it on two items... now my ics isn't working, thats all the info i can give :/
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Nikeus wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 12:03

It was overly complicated forme and a network with two machines.
Laughing

i dont know what it turned off, it did say kerio uses its own version and will disable something, it said it on two items... now my ics isn't working, thats all the info i can give :/

Two services were turned off: ICS and UPnP.
Those services are conflicting with KWF since KWF provides both of them by its own way.

More info at http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwf/en/ch02s03.html

Maybe you should read more carefully next time what you are confirming in dialogs. Smile
Previous Topic: Lots of Outgoing UDP 137......
Next Topic: rules over rules and still blocking
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 04:47:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.