Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Really impressed with Kerio as Exchange alternative
  •  
bareare

Send a private message to this user
I have to say I'm really impressed by the convert process. Not a single error during convert from Exchange to Kerio. The convert took about half an hour for 20 users (with up to 2 GB per maibox).

And it has all the features you need from Exchange! I was certain that it would fail on one point, but so far, I love the client program and the fact that I can administer the system from Windows using a fast and easy to use interface.

Integrated backup, low system load, activesync, statistics on storage, traffic etc.

Please don't remove the client program in later versions!

Very nice work Smile THe only negative thing is that Kerio stil hasn't answered me questions I had, but I have found out that there was no problem when trying it out. If I wasn't so eager to find an exchange alternative, I would probably leave without sale already then Wink

I wish I had found this program before...
Previous Topic: Outlook Connector - No Option for Kerio Server
Next Topic: Serious Issue with Kerio Restore Procedure
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 07:50:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.