Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Admin can´t see archive
  •  
martin.b

Send a private message to this user
Hi
I have a question about the archive function in Kerio MS. It used to be availible to the admin account before but now I can´t see it any longer ??. Is this a bug or what could be wrong ?. The archive is ticked and active but it´s not visible to the admin account.

If I look in my archive folder, all the files seems to be there so the MS seems to working as it should it is just the folder that is not visible to the admin account.

Is there some way to readd the folder to the admin account ?

/Martin
  •  
EdRoxter

I can tell you this for the Linux Server version, should work as well for the Windows Server whereas you'll have to look up the path yourself.

1. Navigate to /opt/kerio/mailserver/store/archive
2. Edit file "acl.fld"
3. Check if the username given matches your Admin account exactly including your primary domain
4. If not, change it accordingly to your settings (should be "Admin<_at_>yourprimarydomain.com")
5. Save and close
6. Restart Kerio Mailserver

Kerio seems to set the username in this file to "Admin@[hostname of your mailserver]" rather than "Admin<_at_>[your primary domain]" but to check the acl.fld against the domain settings rather than the hostname.

So if you changed Kerio's hostname to be different from your primary domain (I have a setup for which this is necessary and thus had the same problem), this behavior might occur.

Let me know if it works!
  •  
martin.b

Hello Ed..

Before i have used "Admin" to login and it has worked. But when I looked at the ACL file and saw that it had the complete adress. I tried that and now it works just fine.. so leason learned Embarassed Embarassed Thanks for the tip Ed

/Martin
Previous Topic: How to delegate read access to to 190 users?
Next Topic: Messages stuck in Q on secondary MX
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:11:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00405 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.