Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 1 User in 2 different Domains
  •  
altivec

Send a private message to this user
The only option i have found is to have multiple Outlook open with different "profile".

Here the script you will need to run multiple instance of Outlook:
http://www.techcorrespondent.com/2008/10/download-extraoutlo ok-v12-to.html

I hope one day we will have something in Kerio that would support multiple email account on Mac/Windows.... my four biggest clients all need that.

Little note:
If you have user on the Mac for some reason Entourage support multiple Exchange account at the same time. (only software i found that had such support)

KMS1 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 150 users
KMS2 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 50 users
KMS3 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 10 users/MX BackUp
KMS4 Beta: Xserve 10.5.8 - MX BackUp2
iPhone/WindowsMobile/Blackberry/Nokia

KWF Beta: HP DL380 on ESXi 4.0 - 60 users
  •  
id t

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have exactly the same setup (one primary undisclosed domain where all my users reside, and about 15 domains, like the subcompanies of the mother company). The FROM: and the REPLY-TO: address during email composing is entirely upon the email client, you can configure Outlook/Mail/Thunderbird/whatever to send on behalf of anyone (even obama<_at_>whitehouse.gov). The key here is to make aliases in the subdomain pointing to the real user in the primary domain. There is also a setting in the webmail interface to set the preferred email address.

Previous Topic: Mac Address Book and Public Folder
Next Topic: Problem receiving emails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 18:01:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.