Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Export all current mailboxes and aliasses
  •  
itweb@bbdo.be

Send a private message to this user
Hello All,

We are using an external service for our antispam/virus protection. We would like to get an overview of all our current mailboxes/public folders and their aliasses wich are definied on our Kerio server (6.7.3 on windows 2003 server).

We tried with different LDAP queries but so far no succes to get a complete list.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

•  
yellowpants

I don't know about Windows, but the information is in flat files in my environment, so it is parse-able. A small but not insurmountable scripting / parsing challenge.
  •  
hbianchi

The feature of getting clean user lists, including aliases, and all information needed to feed external smtp / antispam devices should be added by Kerio. Since long time ago, I requested Kerio either this, or to develop an independent smtp /antispam module, which could be installed in a separate device, but coan sincronize users (for reject unknown users), spam assesin definition, etc. automatically. I know that this can deb done manully or by devoloping programs, but it is much better if native form Kerio.
  •  
TorW

I have a script which safely and robustly parses the config files to create a flat file with all of KMS' mail addresses, including mailing lists and aliases. PM me for details.
  •  
itweb@bbdo.be

Hello Tor

Thanks for your answer. There are a few things that I did not mention in my orginal post: we are working with different maildomains + all are users are AD users.

Hope your solution still works Wink

Thanks!

Raf

ps: I'm not allowed to send you any personal messages.
  •  
TorW

Could you try sending me a PM again?
  •  
AndyBH

Guys,

Did you ever resolve this ?

I really need to be able to get this list of valid E-mail addresses available to our mail filtering service (Webroot).

It should (hopefully) be possible by remotely running a query against Kerio MailServer's own LDAPS server but so far I've had no joy. Using OpenDirectory straight to the Mac would be no good as we have a combination of OD users and kerio only users on the server.

Kerio MailServer is running on Mac with the LDAPS port forwarded through the firewall.

At another site (Windows/Exchange), the ldap query uses the following :-

Directory server URL: ldaps://server.domain.com
Username: webroot<_at_>domain.com
Password: ************
LDAP Base DN: dc=domain,dc=com
LDAP Query: (&(sAMAccountName=*)(|(mail=*)(proxyAddresses=smtp:*)))
Attribute filter: proxyAddresses:smtp:,mail
Group attribute filter: <LDAP group attribute filter>
Main identity attribute filter: mail
User defined attribute filter: <LDAP User Defined attribute filter>
Attribute capture: mail

Currently I can't get Kerio to respond with anything worthwhile.

Any guidance much appreciated !!

Thanks,

Andy
  •  
TorW

Kerio Connect won't give you a list of email addresses vis its LDAP interface. The LDAP lookup finctionality is only meant to facilitate address autocompletion in the client.

See this thread for possible solutions:
http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=17760&sta rt=0&S=d0df9378969476e12fcfae10ef5f543b
Previous Topic: Connect Web Services in IIS?
Next Topic: iPhone contacts problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 00:36:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00482 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.