Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iCal (SnowLeopard) Work Around For Client Machines
  •  
chrisgalvin

Send a private message to this user
I just recently upgraded to 10.6 and I can't get my iCal to synch to Kerio. Is there a workaround for the client machine?
  •  
matthias_b

witch version of KMS do you have?
you will need the version 6.7.3
  •  
kevinneal

what error are you getting, if you are using 10.6.2 we had problems until we changed the port to 8443 (and opened that port in our router, and in the KMS admin Services for HTTPS)
  •  
chrisgalvin

Yeah, I'm on 10.6.2 and I get the following error: [triangle explanation mark icon] No CalDAV servers were found for "Company Name." One of my coworkers is still running 10.5 and he is connected to the server.
  •  
kevinneal

try the port 8443 trick then, you never know.

First go into KMS Admin and click on Services, then choose Secure HTTP it should have port 443 set, add port 8443 to it.
Then open up port 8443 to your server by configuring port forwarding on your router or any firewall software you are using.
You can check port 8443 is accessible by putting the address to your webmail in your browser with :8443 at the end. eg mail.mydomain.com:8443
Then in iCal go to the account prefs and change the port to 8443 and make sure the server path is: /caldav/users/mydomain.com/myname/
SSL should be ticked.

This worked for me and someone else on the forum so its worth a shot
  •  
Kcaldera

Looks like it works for us too. Ical kept stating that it could not trust the Kerio certificate. After enabling port 8443 in Kerio HTTPS services and changing it in Ical, it seems to be working.

What I don't understand is why is it working? Why would the standard SSL and HTTPS ports not work? Is it an OS X 10.6 issue?
Previous Topic: Beta calendar
Next Topic: Question on making a domain on whitelist on spam settings
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 01:07:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00462 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.