Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with Outlook connector (Problem with Outlook connector)
  •  
kyrkon

Send a private message to this user
Good morning,

I am going to crazy. Three days ago a user in our office was tried to transfer a folder of emails into another one and for an unknown reason a conflict folder was created with this folder. I was tried to restore these folders with index.bad renaming and from that time the outlook connector looks to stuck every time I trying to open outlook. I have already uninstall and install both outlook and outlook connector. I was changed the PC with another one with the same problem.

The strange in this problem is that from the webmail I can see the correct folders structure and I can sent and receive emails normally for this account.

We are using KMS 6.7.3 with Outlook Connector (Offline edition).

If this is important, the specific mail account is about 5GB.

Regards,

Kyrkon.

P.S.: This problem is with our General Manager PC so this is a very important issue for me.
  •  
mbmaplethorpe

Maybe export emails from the folder(s) in Outlook to a PST. Delete the email folder in the webmail and empty the cache on Outlook which will resync the account. Import the emails back to the correct folder(s)

You could always check the Kerio admin error log or submit your
debug.log(s) from C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Application Data\Kerio\Outlook Connector\ and from the subfolders (e.g. Outlook.49C5B47C-3A9F-4EA5-9AB5-1505549FBCA7) in the same directory, all from the client's computer to Kerio.
  •  
kyrkon

Thanks for you reply mbmaplethorpe,

I can' t export to pst because i can't start outlookup because of the outlook connector proble. I have already empty the cache on outlook without any possitive result.

I will try to ready the two log files and i will submit these to Kerio.
Previous Topic: Kerio or Exchange 2007/10 for Snow Leopard (EWS Support)?
Next Topic: Public Calendars
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 21:01:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00462 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.