Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » vulnerability report (vulnerability report on Kerio Mailserver)
  •  
爱无言

Send a private message to this user
I make a test on the lastest version of Kerio Mailserver, Kerio Mailserver 6.7.3 patch 1,include Kerio Mailserver 6.7.3.I find a security problem,a hacker can read any file from the computer which has intalled Kerio Mailserver by this vulnerability
and I make ticket to you,the ticket ID is AQP-510098,please check it!If any question,send email to dd5550<_at_>163.com.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

We are analyzing your report. Thank you.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Response has been sent in the ticket.
  •  
dougk

This is concerning. Can we expect a fix for this ASAP if it has been verified?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

The issue has extremely low severity and it is more theoretical than real. You need an Administrator access (username/password) for it. No need to worry right now. We will probably make some changes to avoid that completely.
Previous Topic: pop3 problem
Next Topic: How to add a image/logo into the footer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 10:38:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.