Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How to access kerio server remotly from outside your network
  •  
sami

Send a private message to this user
Hi Guys,

Could you please guide me how to access my Kerio server remotly from out side of my network..

Thanks
  •  
lqy001

In Traffic Policy, open the port 44333, let it can be accessed from out side.
  •  
sami

Hi,

In Traffic policy I made a new rule which is same as " Source (My External Nic) Destination (My Firewall) Service (TCP 44333) Action (Permit) Translation (NAT Default Outgoing Interface) ". But I can't access my Kerio Firewall Server from outside my network. If you could tell me step by step how to configure my Traffic policy so that will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Sami Khan
  •  
Miroslav Osladil (Kerio)

Hello,
first of all, I would recommend to create a simple rule "Source: any, Destination: Firewall, Service (TCP/UDP): 44333, Action: Permit" as the first rule in your Traffic Rules. Then you can tune that rule (Source, NAT to outgoing interface, ...) if this starts to work.

Best regards,

Miroslav Osladil
Senior Developer
Kerio Technologies

The views I express are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kerio Technologies.
  •  
lqy001

sami wrote on Thu, 04 March 2010 05:29
Hi,

In Traffic policy I made a new rule which is same as " Source (My External Nic) Destination (My Firewall) Service (TCP 44333) Action (Permit) Translation (NAT Default Outgoing Interface) ". But I can't access my Kerio Firewall Server from outside my network. If you could tell me step by step how to configure my Traffic policy so that will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Sami Khan

Source must be interface Dialup or internet , no Translation.
  •  
subnet

I would advice using the Kerio VPN Client before connecting to KWF via the console. I don;t think the data between KWF and Kwf Console is encrypted as it can be manipulated easily. Correct me if I am wrong
  •  
ziemang

I have found 3 ways to connect.

1. The easiest is to connect via Kerio VPN and use the standard Admin Console (using internal IP address to connect).b

2. Create a Service definition called "KDS Admin" (Kerio Desktop Security Server Administration) for TCP/UDP port 44335. Use this definition and "KWF Admin" (Kerio WinRoute Firewall Administration) in a inbound Traffic Policy. Then use the standard Admin Console connecting via the internet IP address.

3. Create an RDP inbound Traffic Policy that points to the firewall internal IP address. Use RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol). Use the Admin Console directly from the firewall.
Previous Topic: Limewire not connecting??
Next Topic: Yahoo Mail Slow Issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 14:25:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00487 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.