Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Auto delete old mails (How to set up an automated delete of old mails!)
  •  
Valenzi

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I'm running Kerio 6.7.3 on Ubuntu with Offline Connector and Outlook 2003 here in our enterprise.

My question is how to set up an automated delete of old mails?

It's the option in auto-archiving, which I disabled, but I got rules for incoming mails which are sorting them in desired folders. Some of them are only admin-messages which informs only (backup, systemsate etc.) and can be auto-deleted after a week.

Any hints, how I realize it?

Thanks in advance!
  •  
pcunix

You might find this useful:

Automatically cleaning Kerio Mail Folders

I wish Kerio would add a user defined per-folder retention policy.

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
Screemi

is there a solution for windows as well? a function to delete mails in trash and junk folders after they are xyz days old would be great!
  •  
BudDurland

For auto-delete purposes, is the "Trash" folder that's automatically created by Thunderbird treated the same as the "deleted items" folder?

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
Screemi

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Thu, 03 February 2011 14:46
Sure. http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/adminguide/en/sect-domautod elete.html

that's great. don't know how i missed that feature.
  •  
blackbox

I believe the above mentioned "items clean-out" feature was added with the update to Kerio Connect 7. As far as a built-in option you might be out of luck with KMS 6.7.3.
Previous Topic: 550 5.6.0 Invalid header found (see RFC2822 section 3.6)
Next Topic: Snow Leopard, Address Book & iCal
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:15:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00483 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.