Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Custom Webmail Login - Kerio Connect 7 (no more possible?)
  •  
Break_Even

Send a private message to this user
Hi Guys,

i´ve just updated our Mail server to Kerio Connect 7. As usuall my Custom Data like our Login disapeard. OK, so i tried to put my saved custom data back into the Kerio folders.

Sooo...

Other Folders / other Data... after a little investigation i found a few css. shets to edit. But i doesnt semmed to work.

Maybe it´s not more possible to build your own custom login?!

Greetz from Germany.
  •  
sonofcolin

Custom login pages for webmail do not appear to be a quick .css edit like they were in versions prior to v7. However, I didn't see this feature as having been removed in the release notes. Maybe Kerio will comment?
  •  
Break_Even

sonofcolin wrote on Wed, 10 February 2010 13:56
Maybe Kerio will comment?

I hope so...
  •  
hbianchi

I was using the Kerio login with 6.7.3, and on the other hand of a great and clear upgrade without any problems, only comments I received from users is the 7.0 Kerio Login page that "is too naif...", "it seems the Skype logo...", etc.etc. Great update, poor login screen its the feeling of users. So, I will have to construct our own login.
  •  
Break_Even

May you can tell me your solution if you had sucess Smile

The *.inc data in the Login Folder seems to set some of the Login Page Components such as the Logo etc.

Does someone know where the Size of the "upper" spacer and page colors are set?

greetz

[Updated on: Thu, 11 February 2010 08:13]

•  
Break_Even

So, after ours of intens investigation we finaly made it - YEEHAA Shocked

greetz!
  •  
sonofcolin

Quote:
So, after ours of intens investigation we finaly made it - YEEHAA

Would you mind sharing how you did this?

[Updated on: Thu, 11 February 2010 16:06]

•  
Break_Even

Edit the Files Logindialog.inc and LoginAdvanced.css matching to your requriements. It take us a few ours of testing, but results are worth it.

Best regards!
Previous Topic: Apple mail no longer showing the invitees email status in title.
Next Topic: Kerio, GAL, and Android
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 21:01:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.