Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Best feature of Connect (Being able to post Suggestions)
  •  
pcunix

Send a private message to this user
Oh, OK, it's probably not the BEST feature, but being able to post and vote on suggestions from the web admin is a welcome addition.

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
hbianchi

I agree that it is a good place to have a clean list of Features that users demand, but the list should be kept clena. I think there are many suggestions that are duplicated or overlap. Somebody, from Kerio, should join this similar suggestions and add the votes.
  •  
sappa

in version 7 is a good function " sugest idea " you can sugest idea or volte for other ideas it's on the first screen in the web console

Kerio Connect
~1000 users

Kerio Control
~1000 users
  •  
stevvot

The first time I clicked on 'Suggest idea', it popped up a window that had the Admin user name and email address in the fields. I changed that to my info and hit Continue; now nothing happens at all when I click on 'Suggest Idea'. Any thoughts?
  •  
pcunix

Popups blocked maybe?

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
stevvot

pcunix wrote on Thu, 11 February 2010 15:12
Popups blocked maybe?

Duhh!! That was it. Thanks!
  •  
Break_Even

Where can i find this option. In the User Web Console or in the Admin Web console?

thanks
  •  
sappa

in the admin web console

Kerio Connect
~1000 users

Kerio Control
~1000 users
  •  
Break_Even

In the "Mailing List" Menue or somewhere else? "Suggest Idea"... cant find it Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2010 10:22]

•  
sappa

If you login to the webadmin console it's on the first screen on the top [img]http://213.81.222.165/sappa/kms_konsol6.jpeg[/img]

Kerio Connect
~1000 users

Kerio Control
~1000 users
  •  
Break_Even

Previous Topic: Problems with shared recycle bin
Next Topic: PHP WebDAV Development
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:29:48 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00488 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.