Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » ActiveSync 2.5 support in KC7 (Kerio Connect support for 755p)
  •  
Lyle M

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Before upgrading to KC7, I was trolling through the user list in admin to locate any users of older mobile devices that are no longer supported. At first, I was simply wishing there was a column for last connected mobil device. Then, I was wishing that one of the board of directors wasn't still using a Palm Treo via ActiveSync.

The device appears as a "PalmOneTreoAce" running ActiveSync 2.5. I think this means she has a 755p, but I'm awaiting confirmation.

The release notes for KC7 indicate dropped support for ActiveSync 2.0 and Palm models 650, 680, and 700p. Normally, this would satisfy me that the device listed is going to work. However, I have ZERO margin for error in this case.

Can anyone confirm they have a fully functioning 755p on KC7 using OTA sync of calendar, contacts, and mail?

Thanks for any information.

Regards,
Lyle
  •  
Lyle M

Turns out it's a 700p. So, now I'm confused about the release notes:

Unsupported:

• Mobiles - all ActiveSync 1.0 phones and clients, all ActiveSync 2.0 phones and clients
(includes Windows Mobile 2002, 2003, 2003 SE, Palm Treo 650, 680, 700p and old
versions of Nokia Mail for Exchange)

Does this mean that all 700p phones are unsupported? Or, only 700p phones that have ActiveSync 2.0?

-Lyle
  •  
Lyle M

Word from Kerio Support:

ActiveSync 2.5 is supported.
Older versions might work, but are not longer tested by Kerio.

Good stuff.
Previous Topic: Stupid question about attaching and embedding images
Next Topic: Nickname Cache on Kerio Connect?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:45:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.