Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Resource booking not working (Cant book resources from iCal)
  •  
andreasw

Send a private message to this user
I´m having problems with iCal resource bookings,

I have a domain with a number of resource, all users from the domain have permissions to all resources.

Im using Leopard 10.5 and iCal and Mail as clients. iCal is configured with ical autoconfiguraion from kerio mailserver and addressbook is sync:ed with KSC. Im running the server on osx leopard server and using kerio 6.7.3 patch1 on the servers

When i book a resource in ical no mail is sent to the resource i´m booking, Autocompletion is working with the resources in ical and i can send an email from Mail to the resource:s mailaddress.
If im setting up the same accounts on a diffrent machine i get the same problem. Not all users on the domain has the problem. If i create a new user on the domain the resource booking works.

When i´m trying to do the same resource booking in the webmail client it works perfectly.
I´ve tried to concact the kerio support for help but it seems like they don´t know whats wrong.

Any ideas ? im pretty stuck with no hints from debug logs or any other logfiles ?
Previous Topic: Motorola Droid
Next Topic: iCal Config Tool - Cannot connect to server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 07:52:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.