Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Need duplicate mails for outside mails but not for internally mails (MX-Record/SMTP)
  •  
Jambo

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,
first sorry for bad english Wink

We changed out Kerio Mailserver
from Pop3 download from ISP to MX Record and SMTP.

Now we have some mailadresses for our salesman. They can get mails from outside but the salesman manager get a duplicate from the mails. Internally, the salesman manager get no duplicate mails.

How now can I configure it with SMTP Download?
Cause Kerio now look only in the userprofile,
for internally and outsided mails, not into pop3 rules and aliases anymore.

Hope you can help me Smile

Thx
Mike
  •  
Jambo

I managed it with rules,
If from <> domain.com,
put it in Inbox & send a copy to xy<_at_>domain.com.

Now the next Question, can I "copy" this rule to other UserĀ“s or must I set it manually?

•  
Jambo

Done with the file filter.siv Smile
Previous Topic: Too many connections to LDAP servers??
Next Topic: Global Address List in KMS 6.7 - What's new?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 17:21:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00461 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.