Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Birthdays are stored one day off when entered on iPhone (Adding a birthday on January 13th on the iPhone is stored as January 14th in Kerio)
  •  
silver.mab

Send a private message to this user
I always wondered why some dates are 1 day off the real date but thought it was some synchronization errors.

Now I just added a new contact and set January 13th as its birthday. After logging in to the Kerio Web Interface, I saw that the contact got January 14th stored as the birthday.

What's happening there?

Best regards

Markus Birth
  •  
cwachs

I get this same behavior with all "all-day" calendar events I create. As soon as they sync to/from my Palm device, they go back 1 day. This seems to be an issue with the phone being in MST time zone and the server in CST. If I put my phone in CST, the problem stops - but then the clock on my phone is always wrong. It's a total pain.

-----------
Server installation:
Kerio Connect 7.1
OS X Server 10.5.8
Apple G4 X Serve
  •  
Atlan

I have the same problem with birthdays

In my installation many of my contact get the birthday one day off twice or three times a year. Then I have to correct all manually. Mad
After some month the same crash occurs again

Also sometimes there are telephone numbers or e-mail addresses mixed between contacts Evil or Very Mad

Andy
  •  
Will Mayall

Are you using Entourage? The only time I have seen this issue was with Entourage. Since I've stopped using Entourage, the problem has gone away.

Will Mayall
  •  
Atlan

Yes I´m using Entourage and Apple AB with kerio sync connector and iTunes to sync my iphone

Andy
Previous Topic: Mixed up addresses in Apple Address Book - anyone also had this?
Next Topic: E63 Sync
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 07:08:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.