Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Synchro Kerio Mail Server (Synchro Kerio Mail Server)
  •  
cyrichard

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We would like to automatically synchronize 2 calendars in Kerio Connect 7
How can we do this?

Example:
1 calendar named "PERSONAL" in the root user account
1 calendar named "PERSONAL 1" which is a subfolder of the principal calendar "Calendar."

We want "PERSONAL" syncs automatically with "PERSONAL 1", without any user intervention.

Is this possible?
Should we create a script on Unix?

I've try it with the RSYNC command, but i must restart kerio to synchro the folder.

We Have Kerio Connect 7
Server MAC OS X 10.6
Client MAC 10.6 with iCal 4

Thank you for your reply

•  
marook

I think your best bet would be to use a CalDAV 'client', automated somehow.

But why would you want to copy the Calendar to the user? You should Delegate it instead, giving people Read Only access, so they can't change it - right?

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
  •  
cyrichard

Hello,

Users use ICAL.
And ICAL don't see sub-folder on the main "Calendar".
So the only solution for me is to find a solution to sync the calendar like I explain in the 1st topic.

I can't use the delegation, beacause it is a calendar for the same person. User on MAC want to have multiple calendar.

Thanks for other answers,

Best regard

•  
cyrichard

Nobody can help me ?????
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You can use for example iCal access to copy a calendar.

But you should be aware of the fact that this basically removes events from the Calendar1 and put them all back from Calendar. This means that all clients will sync whole Calendar1 again each time you run that script. Pretty inconvenient for calendars with thousand of events.

#download the calendar
curl -s -o cal.ics --basic --connect-timeout 10 -m 60 -v "http://kms_user:kms_password<_at_>mail.example.com/ical/public/Calendar"

#copy into the second calendar
curl -s -T cal.ics --basic --connect-timeout 10 -m 60 -v "http://kms_user:kms_password<_at_>mail.example.com/ical/public/Calendar1"

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
cyrichard

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

The only probleme is that i must restart the server if i want that the 2 Calendar are synchronise.
If i don't restart, the calendar in the subfolder is not full.

And the probleme is that if i restart the KerioMailServer, Outlook User's are deconnected.

So .......
Previous Topic: Outlook noms on messages
Next Topic: addressbook sync mobile
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 04:56:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.